About the Role
The Commercial Account Executive is a key member of the Retail Partnership team. They are responsible for the research and prospecting of potential partnerships aligned with our commercial line insurance portfolio, including specialized business insurance for various small to medium sized businesses. This is a great opportunity for a sales-minded, commercial producer to make an impact with a fast-paced, high-growth environment!
- Owning partnership execution and performance in your industry verticals with prospective partners, while exploring & evaluating opportunities for revenue growth within existing partners.
- Building, managing and tracking sales opportunities and activities in order to execute Partnership deals through a portfolio of clients aligned with APOLLO’s commercial insurance products.
- Enable client success through effective communication, personalizing APOLLO’s value proposition as it relates to each prospective partner, and setting the stage for prospect follow-up.
- Creating lead flow from our partners through marketing initiatives including email campaigns, social media campaigns, and engaging with partners’ marketing departments.
- Provide the highest levels of personal leadership and accountability and be an essential partner in ensuring the Company meets its revenue targets and carrying a personal quota.
- Supporting and collaborating with the partnerships team in consistently meeting and exceeding targets to build a robust sales pipeline.
- Utilize CRM workflow (HubSpot) in your day-to-day along with Seamless AI, Linkedin Sales Navigator and other sales software.
- Other duties as required to support the collaborative nature of our team.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, preferably within an insurance company and previous exposure to commercial lines insurance
- B2B Affinity/Programs Sales experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of Small to Medium Enterprise commercial accounts.
- A passion for sales and working in a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Strong understanding of G-Suite products & CRM software for partner performance tracking.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, including comfortability speaking with people in executive level positions.
- A creative, candid and tenacious contributor who has a high degree of integrity and a strong desire to succeed.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Bonus points if…
- You have an active insurance broker license
- You have experience using Hubspot
- You are working towards or already possess a CAIB, CIP or CRM designation
- You have exposure to underwriting processes
- You have experience working for a technology (SaaS) company
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Benefits and Perks
APOLLO is a progressive, digital-first employer. We empower our crew to perform at a high level with a wide variety of employee perks.
- Digital-first and work-from-home flexibility, with $750 towards an ergonomic home-office setup
- Professional development and licensing support
- Monthly Social Club Events
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, with premiums covered by APOLLO!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Monthly Wellness Program that offers $100 each month for well-being activities
APOLLO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace our diverse, inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to developing and maintaining a culture rooted in our core values, that is supportive and respectful of all backgrounds and perspectives.
APOLLO is committed to providing an accommodating recruitment process. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.