Account Executive Saas (5 Positions)
VenorHalifax, NS8 days ago
Venor is proud to partner with Introhive in their search for an Account Executive as they continue their impressive growth. The Account Executive contributes to Introhive’ s success by planning and executing on a business plan to grow their presence within North America as it pertains to finding incremental and expanding current opportunities with customers and prospects. The successful candidate will work closely with the RVP for North America and will be tasked with building a book of business focused on customers within professional services, technology, telecommunications and financial services verticals.
An ideal candidate will bring at least 3 years of solution selling experience with SaaS enterprise technologies and be a self-starter who can work collaboratively with the broader sales organization to drive deals. Ideal backgrounds would include a background in CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation and sales enablement. A proven ability to sell to “V” and “C” level executives in Sales, Sales Enablement and Marketing is important. Experience in working with partners and building pipeline from existing contacts and relationships in the region is also required. In addition, the candidate would have a track record of consistently over-exceeding quota.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Drive new business and incremental revenue via clients
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Build, plan and execute on a regional/territory or industry vertical business plan
- Present, pitch and run product demonstrations as required
- Self-generate client and partner opportunities
- Work closely with pre sales, lead generation, inside sales and commercial sales team within the North America
- Work closely with marketing to enable digital, account-based marketing (ABM) and cold sales leads (SQL’s) for the region
- Research customers and uncover potential new business and ABM opportunities
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to track and manage all pertinent information related to leads and opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product features
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the Introhive platform
- If necessary, host online presentations and product demonstrations
- Open and able to travel for client meetings in a post Covid world
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Drive and passion for business development, marketing and relationship building
- Positive attitude and the desire to deliver exceptional results
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales, business development or EBR functions
- Relationships and knowledge of the Salesforce business community
- Strong understanding of the sales process and supporting systems (ie: CRM)
- Strong history of over achieving quota
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Comfortable talking to high-level executives
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Must be highly organized and work well with priority changes and/or pressure
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest growing B2B sales intelligence and data quality management solution and is the proud recipient of the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ Award. Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia, United States and Canada.
Introhive’s platform includes a suite of AI-powered solutions that:
- increase employee productivity
- accelerate revenue intelligence
- dynamically map relationships in CRM
- and automate data enrichment
Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
Their Canadian workspaces boast beautiful and conveniently located offices. They also offer an RRSP matching plan, health, and dental benefits as well as educational opportunities. Most offices are also pet friendly!
If you are interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity, reach out to JF Ratthé, Senior Talent Consultant, via email@example.com or 709-330-9730.