On Wednesday, November 10th, from 2 - 6 pm, we're hosting a virtual information session and on-the-spot interviews for positions on our sales teams! By registering for the Virtual Career Fair, you'll get to meet the hiring managers and share how the work you've been doing has led you to this opportunity. It's a chance for you to interact with team members, hear more about the impact every individual has a chance to make, and get a glimpse into how you can build your career at Softchoice from virtually anywhere. Follow the link to register: https://bit.ly/3vNlHYJ
* This is a remote position with the requirement to be part of our hybrid team based in Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver. We anticipate a 1 - 2 day on-site policy to start in early 2022 but this is subject to change pending guidance from local public health authorities.
Why you’ll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.
We are hiring an Account Manager to join our team. This is an opportunity to join an industry leader with an enviable culture of authenticity, mentorship, and passion for customers. As a valued member of our Sales team, you will be part of an extensive onboarding and training program. You will reach out to new prospects to diversify our reach and grow and maintain existing accounts, presenting solutions to existing clients, SMB, and Commercial across all industries, covering a range of technologies and services including:
- Cloud migration, adoption, and management.
- Collaboration and digital workplace tools.
- IT and software asset management.
- Secure access.
- Application modernization.
- Business continuity for all-remote access.
This is a chance to equip our customers to be efficient, agile and innovative, and help their people to be productive, creative and happier at work.
Who you are
You may be in retail, hospitality, or business development. Or you have sales and account management experience in Canada or abroad. You are an energetic, quick-thinking, and charismatic relationship-builder. You are motivated by challenges and driven to achieve goals. You believe in providing outstanding customer service and can articulate benefits and overcome objections. You are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing organization offering real value to their clients.
What's in it for you?
- Training, mentorship, and career development. This is an opportunity to be part of a formal 4-week training program on a friendly, collaborative team. You will make connections internally and externally, expand your knowledge and rapidly grow your career. On our team, everyone's success journey is unique. We believe:
- Success comes from listening.
- Success comes from honest and humble discussion.
- Success comes from meeting customer needs.
- Success comes from putting our customers' customers ahead of ourselves.
- Success is collective.
- Impact. This is a step in the door and a chance to move into B2B technology solutions and professional services sales. You can be confident in selling a solution with a reputation for changing the technology adoption and deployment experience for our customers and their teams. You will take on the role of trusted advisor, growing your understanding of the clients' needs and guiding them through the solutions in the marketplace that will change the way they work.
- A fun team and with a work-life balance. Our culture is evolving. Expect virtual socials, casual check-ins and company-wide meetups. We're even blocking out family hours to make your day-to-day life easier. Our team is equipped with the tools and support to work remotely without compromise.
- Earning potential. With a base salary plus commission we want you to feel motivated to exceed your quota.
What you will do:
- Partner. You will work in collaboration across teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will work with many technology vendors, partners, and specialists to assist your customers navigate the complex IT landscape. You support your customer’s needs, while consistently delivering added-value. You will help customers with the proactive management of their multiple contracts and purchasing options.
- Diversify and grow an active book of business. You will connect with stakeholders in existing accounts to cross-sell or upsell solutions and services. You will actively prospect, cold calling new contacts. You will apply analytical and strategic thinking, finding unique approaches to hitting your plan.
- Nurture relationships. You will gain the trust of prospects to gain insights into their business and present options to solve technology problems, skillfully overcoming challenges with customers and team members.
Our new Account Manager will have:
- The personality and a customer-focused experience. You have a positive attitude, and you are animated and assertive. You may have worked in business development and B2B sales. Or, your customer service expertise is based in retail, a call centre, or hospitality. If you have the curiosity, the tenacity, and a willingness to learn, we can teach you the rest.
- The charisma and relationship-building skills. You can engage anyone in a conversation, earning their trust. You can explain concepts and develop time-saving, simple solutions based on deep knowledge of our solutions and the customers' needs.
- The communication skills. You have an exceptional phone manner and the drive to reach out to customers directly. You can compose effective emails and create reports.
- The technical skills. You are comfortable with MS Office, and you enjoy learning new tools.
Want to learn more?
We're hosting a virtual career fair on November 10th from 2 - 6pm. It's an opportunity to meet hiring managers and team members, learn about our company and the technology solutions we offer, and gain a real feel for why this is an exciting career move. Follow the link to register: https://bit.ly/3vNlHYJ
Can't make it to the career fair? Express your interest here.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for, and Softchoice sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com.
We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.
Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.