Ready to grow?
At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don’t just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence. Not familiar with that term? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you all about it or you can learn more here.
We’re scaling quickly and looking for an Account Manager who is a fearless change agent, eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less traveled. Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote/work from home until we can safely return to the office.
Customer Success lies at the heart of PatSnap’s customer retention and growth strategy. The Account Manager is a high impact individual contributor position responsible for building and developing strong partnerships with our customers. Our goal is to maximize the impact of their subscriptions through high adoption and subsequent value realization. The AM will develop a deep knowledge of their customers’ business and create customized success plans to help them meet their objectives. The AM is ultimately responsible for the retention of customers from initial sale through to contract renewal.
What can I expect to do?
- You will be the key point of contact for all customer account management matters for a book of business consisting of our mid-size customers, working towards an annual gross renewal target.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, ensuring PatSnap is delivering exceptional value to our clients as quickly as possible.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize ARR retention.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- You show the potential to articulate solutions and deliver business cases that resonate with our customers.
- You have some experience using account planning frameworks to prioritize key tasks and activities within your book of business, with a focus on value-based outcomes.
- You have strong listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- You are highly customer centric and are driven by having a positive impact on PatSnap's customers.
- You are highly presentable, and relish the opportunity to deal with all manner of clients, in environments that others would consider challenging.
- Track record of performance against a gross renewal-based target.
- You have commercial experience across multiple industries and geographies.
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Healthcare for you & your dependents
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Social Committee
- Annual Summer & Holiday party
- Office located in WeWork
Patsnap is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.