Ad Sales Account Executive
DribbbleCanada2 months ago
Founded in 2009, Dribbble is the top global community for designers and creative professionals and an inspiration destination for over a hundred million people every year. We're empowering creatives around the world to make a living doing what they love. Our mission is to provide support at every stage of a creative's journey; whether that's freelancing, selling their physical and digital goods, or being hired by some of the world's leading design-forward companies.
We’re building a fully remote team across Canada. We believe that creative collaboration can happen anywhere, and that working remotely shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing a sense of cohesion, community, and connection. We've seen that by combining thoughtful collaboration, frequent communication, and the freedom for people to be their authentic selves, you can do your best work and inspire others to do the same.
We're looking for a detail-oriented, personable Ad Sales Executive with a passion for working in the design world to help with our proactive ad sales efforts. This is a full-time, remote position, reporting to the Sales Lead. As an Ad Sales Executive, you’ll be focused on selling display ads on Dribbble and building out a design display ads network; working with advertisers to deliver on their specific objectives and requests, and working with our Marketing team to deliver the best partner experience possible.
As an Ad Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling our current display inventory.
- Working with other creative display partners to build and sell an ad network.
- Working with existing and new partners to develop creative brand centric sponsorship opportunities.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to see that integrated sponsorships are fulfilled.
- Gathering assets from clients to execute on sponsorships.
- Scheduling and executing sponsor campaigns.
- Reporting and providing assistance for sponsorship clients & ad partners.
- Nurturing relationships with other companies in the design industry.
- Managing outbound campaigns.
- Maintaining a pipeline of active opportunities, and converting those opportunities into revenue to achieve your quota.
We believe it's important for you to have:
- Relevant experience. You have 5+ years in display ad sales, and are deeply familiar with ad sales. You have experience building and maintaining a pipeline, and have worked alongside SDRs. You have a history of building creative brand centric relationships. You are familiar with tools like Pipedrive, and other CRM tools. You have a thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
- A proven track record. You have consistently maintained or exceeded your quotas in previous roles.
- Exceptional communication and persuasion skills. You can demonstrate the value of the products and services to prospective clients, and highlight how they'll align with their business and hiring goals. You have excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. You can co-ordinate multiple projects at once, including writing contracts for customers, following up on questions and enquiries, and negotiating payments and contract terms.
- It would be an added bonus if you have experience in B2B sales.
Perks and benefits:
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- 100% remote: so you can work where you feel most comfortable and inspired.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Relax and unwind: with plenty of paid vacation, and paid sick time for when you need it.
- Celebrate: we observe both US and Canadian holidays - and a whole week of rest in December.
- Family leave: Paid time off for when your family grows.
- Retirement plans: to help you save for the future.
- Fitness fund: to help you feel your very best.
- Equipment fund: so you can deck out your home office.
- Monthly coffee budget: Grab that latte - it’s on us.
- Learning and development: Keep growing with paid courses, books, and conferences.
- Hang out: we get together at least once a year for some in-person face time.
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job.