At Tactable, we’re building the next world-class cloud engineering firm out of Canada — servicing companies who are building/migrating products in the cloud. We develop new products end-to-end, migrate legacy solutions to the cloud, and everything in between.
We’re a remote-first company, and have been around since 2017 building products for the likes of Shopify, Walmart, Rakuten and many others.
📜 Our mission is to leave people, businesses and their technology better than we found them.
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Administrative Assistant to join our cloud engineering professional services agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team and ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our office.
- Managing and maintaining schedules and calendars
- Organizing and coordinating company-wide meetings and events
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Preparing and distributing correspondence, memos, and other documents
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and files
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Providing general administrative support as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant or similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with productivity tools such as Office
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software tools and platforms quickly
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in technology or related industry a plus
- Familiarity with software engineering agency settings, including knowledge of software development processes, project management methodologies, and technical terminology a plus
Work Environment & Benefits
Here’s what you’ll get if you join Tactable:
- Competitive compensation. We want to hire the best people, and we’re ready to pay for them.
- Direct collaboration with Management. You will be working hands-on with senior management in implementing better ways to run the office.
- You’ll be working with a diverse team from a range of backgrounds. We work hard to make Tactable a friendly and inclusive workplace for everyone.
- This is not a remote position. As the person who is responsible for operating our office, we will need you to work in-person at our HQ near St. Lawrence Market in Toronto.
- Great benefits including three weeks paid vacation (plus another week during the December holidays), health coverage, professional development, and more.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and a cover letter.
About the hiring process:
Interested in joining? Great!
Your time is just as valuable to us as it is to you. If you’re the right candidate we’ll move you through the process as fast as you’re comfortable with. There will be an asynchronous written exercise during the hiring process as well as interviews with a few of your potential team members.
We’re looking forward to reviewing your application and getting to know you!