As an Adobe Target Developer at Cheil Canada, you will be responsible for implementing and managing Adobe Target solutions to enhance website personalization, A/B testing, and optimization efforts for our clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and deliver outstanding user experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement and configure Adobe Target solutions to meet client objectives, including personalized content, A/B and multivariate testing, and audience segmentation.
• Design, execute, and analyze A/B and multivariate tests to optimize website performance and conversion rates.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Adobe Target implementations and integrations.
• Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in Adobe Target and web optimization techniques.
• 3+ years of experience working with Adobe Target (formerly Adobe Test & Target) in an advertising agency or digital marketing environment or similar tools in this capacity.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, with the ability to troubleshoot and debug code.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Web Development, or a related field.
This role is based in Mississauga, ON (hybrid work model – on site 3 days per week).
Cheil is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.