Reporting to the IT Business Applications Manager the Application Analyst 2 – MS Power Platform & SharePoint role is ideal for a technical person who excels in collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced project environments. We are in search of a task oriented, self-starter who is confident, has exceptional communication skills and knows how to find balance with guidelines.
Under general supervision, the successful candidate:
- Designs, develops and sustains MS Power Platform applications and solutions (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI), O365 Teams and SharePoint Online.
- Is involved with all technical activities within the team – estimating, planning, code reviews, testing, research, deployments and document creation.
- Acts as a resource for more junior Application Analysts as required.
- Works as part of a project team to deliver valuable, working software to production in a continuous release product lifecycle.
- Remains in touch with technology developments relevant to current and future initiatives.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance and end-user support to our clients.
- Communicates on open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management.
- Works exceptionally well in a team setting supporting our collaborative work environment.
- Makes recommendations to managers for operational improvements.
- Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus two years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven hands on experience with MS Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI), O365 Teams, and SharePoint Online (design and administration).
- Proven capabilities in the following technologies:
- Protocol – REST, OData.
- Microsoft Azure development including Azure DevOps, LogicApps, FunctionApps, Automation Runbooks, ARM Templates.
- Visual Studio Professional.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (Business Intelligence - SSRS, Data Integration - SSIS, Analytics – SSAS and visualization).
- Multi-tasking and coordination skills executing moderately complex projects in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
This position requires completion of a Police Information Check. Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.