Smoking Gun Interactive (SGI) is an industry leading independent game development studio focused on creating revolutionary gaming experiences. It was founded in 2007 by the award-winning industry veterans and creative forces behind Company of Heroes™. Since that time SGI has developed a wide range of games- from original IP, AAA game concepts, to mobile apps, console titles, and even immersive online experiences.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a creative and driven work environment with our passionate team of talented professionals on high quality projects.
As an Associate Producer at Smoking Gun Interactive (SGI), you’re an experienced team leader with excellent communication skills, and expertise in managing projects, priorities, schedules and team members
In this role, you will:
- Help drive the development of a game title from pre-production to final product release, with an eye towards meeting defined budgets, schedules and quality targets;
- Partner with the Producer, Directors and Team Leads to develop and communicate a clear vision for the product;
- Support the producer in driving the product quality and enable the team to do great work with a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for quality;
- Communicate vision across all disciplines, evangelize the ‘why’ of how those features fit into that vision and ensure the best quality game is achievable within constraints;
- Facilitate / run daily stand ups;
- Proactively assess and identify risks, mitigate them early and communicate both issues and proposed solutions clearly;
- Create and maintain project management documents including status reports, project plans, post-mortems and compiling of historical information;
- Interface with publishing or other business partners on milestones and other deliverables, as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3+ years of relevant game production experience, with at least 1 shipped titles, in a Production or Project Management capacity;
- Well-versed experience in project management practices and software packages, ideally with JIRA (Atlassian);
- Strong scheduling and documentation skills as well as the ability to understand the technical side of the work involved (or willingness to learn);
- A serious love of games.
It would also be helpful if you had:
- PMP, CSM or CAPM certification;
- Live- ops and games as a service experience.
Smoking Gun Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary language used: English
Wage range: $60,000-$80,000 annually
July 27, 2022-September 27, 2022