What You’ll Be Doing:
The BPM Architect FCC authors the high-level design of application components and data flows for BPM platforms at Fidelity Clearing Canada. This includes customer and digital solutions such as uOpen and uDirect.
The role works as part of an agile delivery team. For solutions of medium to large complexity, the BPM architect will present at ARB. Solutions must demonstrate alignment to enterprise architecture and the support of business objectives.
- Author the design of application components that secure, reusable, scalable and follow target enterprise architecture principles.
- Provide technology leadership. Advise stakeholders on technical activities, challenges, rationalization of architecture decisions and communicate plans to application team members.
- Advise on issues and lead teams to navigate and resolve complex technical issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the architecture meets business requirements and is well integrated with enterprise assets.
- Participate in agile meetings to discuss planning, blockers and report progress on major issues.
What We’re Looking For
- Completed University Degree
- 7+ years’ experience within IT, preferably a development background
- 2+ years within a designer or architect position
- Expert knowledge of one or more BPM/iBPM/workflow platforms: Appian, Camunda, Pega, etc.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and technical stacks: AWS, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and low-code frameworks.
- 1+ year in a formal architecture group (ARB, Architecture Review Board) is preferred
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Significant experience in BPM design and STP use cases involving: account onboarding, form generation, e-signature, business rules, document management.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-channel applications participating in the same business processes.
- Strong technical skills required to prototype and review developer code on an as needed basis.
- Experience operating within an architecture framework: TOGAF
- Solid knowledge of IAM, SSO, RBAC and API concepts.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Ability to rationalize decisions and reach consensus.
- Strong technical insight and experience to inform, guide, challenge and support technical decisions.
Current work authorization for Canada is required for all openings.
Employment with Fidelity will be conditional upon the successful candidate having received a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada, at least 14 days prior to their start date. This requirement is subject to exemptions pursuant to human rights legislation in your province of employment.