Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Pepsi, Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
About the role
Bold is looking for a Business Analyst with a strong business acumen and excellent communication skills, to support our Enterprise Launch Team in creating the best ecommerce solutions for our clients. In this role, you’ll work with clients to understand and document requirements for their unique business needs. Working with internal stakeholders, you’ll deliver on those requirements, and play an important role in their launch.
What you'll do
- Work with client executives to execute on strategies
- Provide timely communication on projects including updates on critical milestones
- Develop business requirement documents to lead enterprise clients and partners to a successful launch on time and within scope
- Support client success by managing strong partnerships with account managers and other teams
- Work with external stakeholders including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in enterprise and mid-market client organizations
- Overcome obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 3-5 years of business analyst experience, SaaS experience preferred
- Relevant experience as a BA, with project management skills
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business, or equivalent program and related work experience
- Experience in visual modelling, including business and software flows
- Experience documenting system requirements
- Experience in requirements elicitation
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience cultivating trust and building relationships with clients as well as communicating and negotiating with executive level decision makers and buyers
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels, ranging from support to development
- Experience in ecommerce or web related projects
- Experience in web-protocols (API - CRUD, POST, ETC)
- Systems integration experience is an asset
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!