Falkbuilt Calgary Branch is seeking an experienced full-time Business Development Team Member for our interior construction projects in Calgary and area.
Falkbuilt’s approach to interior construction—Digital Component Construction—combines proven construction methods with next-generation technology to build beautiful, high-performing, and cost-effective environments.
The Falkbuilt Calgary Branch is an innovative, fast-paced, and ambitious team. We’re searching for a creative, client-focused individual to add value, bring solutions, and push performance limits. The perfect Falker embraces technology, truly believes the construction industry can be better, and is excited about helping make it happen with Digital Component Construction.
- Generate leads, develop new opportunities, and help Falkbuilt grow
- Nurture relationships with key clients, develop new relationships, and expand the brand's presence
- Expand the qualifying sales leads and the business' reach into new markets
- Maximize opportunities with clients
- Continuous personal development regarding sales techniques and strategies
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Strong communication involving listening, understanding, and asking questions to provide appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of the market
- Keen negotiating skills, recognizing when to close the deal
- Detail oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Proficiency in Office 365 and CRM software
- 4-year university degree
- Experience in the Architectural or Construction industry
- Experience with a distribution network or at a distributor
- Sales experience
- Unquestionable integrity, habitual empathy
- The ability to follow and continuously look for ways to improve processes
- The ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Energy - and lots of it and a great work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment to meet tight deadlines
- Able to thrive in an open office environment
- Able to sit or stand for duration of working hours
- Collaborative, fun, hardworking, hard-playing atmosphere
- Must love Dogs – they are in the office regularly
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to Thom Hinton at email@example.com or call 403-585-8883. We welcome diversity in our team of Falkers. We look forward to hearing from you!