WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities we serve.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive group benefits plan (extended health; life; dental; vision; GRRSP; and health and wellness).
- Various Learning and Development initiatives, and opportunities to grow within our team!
- Opportunity to participate in company events and activities and enjoy our company perks!
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional internal and external customer service, engaging with both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Collaborate with the managers regarding technical requirements for customers and provide technical sales support as well as assistance with project costing.
- Participate in the development and evolution of SLOs and SLAs.
- Provide technical input and work cooperatively with other departments to coordinate support and escalation.
- Develop and deliver presentations/training to both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Organize weekly cross-functional meetings to assign, prioritize, and advance projects to completion.
- Provide regular updates to the Sales Manager on projects, progress, and billing.
- Initiate, develop, and improve best practices for Westman Business.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Minimum one technical certification (or working towards), such as Comptia A+, Cisco CCNA/CCDP, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience in data services field including hands-on Internet and networking experience and phone support experience.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the internet and internet protocols.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and 11 desktop support issues.
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
- Must be available for emergency services.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: This position is open until filled.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive and barrier free environment at Westman Communications Group and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If you require a reasonable accommodation at any point during recruitment process or would like to request this posting in an alternate format, please indicate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of the accommodation requirements. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.