Chief Technology officer
Beveren Software Inc., a growing IT startup in Toronto offering a variety of IT services (API Integration and Gateway Services, ERP and ERPNext Implementation, Hosting, Support and Training) has the open permanent full-time position of President / Chief Technology Officer. This professional will be responsible for strategic development of the company with main duties that follow.
Position requirements are as follows:
- Having at least 2 years of previous experience in strategic management of an IT company, including a track record of driving organizational success, achieving goals, and consistently surpassing revenue targets while reducing costs.
- Experience in managing and leading teams, fostering a positive and productive work environment, and developing leadership potential in staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Possessing proficient English language skills to effectively communicate and develop corporate relationships with existing and prospective clients.
A successful candidate must have experience in a role that involves successful management of an IT start-up company (including executive and IT staff management (including as hiring, training, building effective workgroups etc. as appropriate).
Duties on the job will include but not be limited to:
- Bearing individual responsibility for strategic development of the company, establish corporate policies and administrative controls.
- Oversee and manage operations of the company within the scope of the business development plan.
- Identifying new IT business opportunities and developing relationships and policies to existing clients.
- Managing and allocating resources, including material, human, and financial resources, to projects to ensure successful completion within budget and on schedule.
- Managing and leading a team of executive and subordinate managerial staff, including setting performance goals and objectives, providing mentorship, and coaching, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Performing other tasks as required to help reach set business targets, such as analyzing market trends, making strategic decisions to drive growth and profitability.
Business address / work location is at 5409 Yonge St. #206, Toronto, ON M2N 5R6 Canada.
The position is compensated at $65.00 per hour, with minimum of 30 work hours per week.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com