The Fitting Room Inc.
The Fitting Room is looking for a machine learning and computer vision expert to be a part of our team.
The Fitting Room marketplace uses computer vision, machine learning and 3D visualization in order to replicate the real life bespoke clothing shopping experience, virtually. Vendors are able to upload their designs to our marketplace. Customers are able to create a 3D avatar of themselves with their mobile device, and then pick out and customize outfits. In the backend, our algorithm changes the proportions of the garment to fit the customer’s body shape, while taking into account the designer’s intended look and fit of the garment. The customer is then able to virtually try on the garment to see the photorealistic drape of the final product.
Roles & responsibilities - CTO
- Design and execute the technical architecture
- Manage all of the technical employees and contractors
- Formulate a vision for how technology will be utilized within the company.
- Outline company goals and timelines for research and development.
- Develop technical aspects of the company strategy for alignment with its business goals.
- Ensure that the technological resources satisfy the company short and long-term goals.
- Manage development and engineering teams and create cross-functional workspace.
- Set organizational quality standards for technology outputs.
- Design, code, debug solutions to meet functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in release management and conduct knowledge transfer throughout development.
- Manage IT and technology strategy, people and processes.
- Represent the company at technology events.
- Hire personnel and develop hiring strategy.
- Improve and build technical architecture.
- Report to the CEO.