ArchitechToronto, Remote10d ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits. Welcome to Architech.
The Client Partner is a key member of our sales team, reports to our Head of Sales, and is responsible for driving revenue with both existing and new clients.
To be an effective team member, you will:
Retain and grow existing clients
- Strengthen Architech’s position as a critical and strategic technology partner
- Expand strategic relationships to identify and close new business opportunities
- Support the renewal/extension of current projects
- Engage with Architech teams to optimize coverage and account management and, ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
Drive new client business development efforts and generate new client revenue
- Develop and execute a business development plan to identify and engage new clients and drive the sales process
- Engage with Architech teams to uncover and define opportunities and create and present solution proposals
- Support marketing led demand gen activities and ensure marketing leads are pursued aggressively
Effectively manage your pipeline and forecasting
- Manage the health of the pipeline and sales activities to ensure achievement of revenue targets
- Effectively use CRM to track activities, lead and opportunity stages
- Forecast monthly and quarterly wins with a high degree of accuracy
Contribute to the evolution of our sales strategy
- Help us ensure that the sales team is outfitted with the tools, processes and education and training necessary to be successful and world-class
We’re looking for a candidate who has:
- 8+ years’ experience as an Account Executive with a software technology company selling professional services
- Track record of achieving/exceeding revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize sales activities with both existing clients and new clients
- Disciplined approach to selling, including tracking opportunities and forecasting
- Expertise in cloud technologies and modern software development practices
- You have a passion for advanced software technology and driving transformative change for clients
- You are a problem solver … for your company, and for your clients
- You care about accountability
- You place a high value on learning and growth; you seek feedback
- You care about culture, values and climate; you value diversity