Ministry of Citizens’ Services
This position may be performed in other approved locations within the Province of BC. For specific information about a location, applicants must contact the Hiring Manager to confirm if working remotely from that location could be considered.
Cloud Identity and Access Management Architect
$79,530.36 - $90,884.16 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
As a leader in Cloud Identity and Access Management, this role will be responsible for overseeing the management, continued evolution and adoption of Microsoft Azure Identity, Access Management and Zero Trust based services and best practices for the Province’s existing Microsoft Azure Cloud environments that house the Province’s Cloud based critical applications, data and Single Sign on (SSO) integrated services.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in the information security, cyber security, information systems, computer science or related field, and 6 years of recent (within last 10 years) related experience; OR
- Diploma in the information security, cyber security, information systems, computer science or related field, and 8 years of recent (within last 10 years) related experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of education, training and recent (within last 10 years) related experience may be considered.
Related experience includes ALL of the following:
· 5+ years of experience supporting Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes, technologies, and services in a single sign on environment.
· 2+ years recent, direct experience implementing and maintaining Azure Cloud Enterprise IAM related Identity and Access Management services: MFA, PIM, PAM, Risk Based Policies, Conditional Access Policies, Azure Guest Account access and Azure object lifecycle management and governance, Azure AD.
· 2+ years supervising technical staff.
· 2+ years of recent, direct technical experience managing on premise Microsoft Active Directory or Microsoft Azure Active Directory in an enterprise setting with a large active user base.
· 1+ years of technical experience with system administration, cyber security, or networking.
· Experience with Azure API stack.
· Experience translating complex functional, technical, security and business requirements into architectural designs or plans.
· Experience working in complex information technology environments.
For more information, a complete list of qualifications, and to apply online by September 11, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/90926