Ministry of Citizens’ Services
This position may be performed in other approved locations within the Province of BC. For specific information about a location, applicants must contact the Hiring Manager to confirm if working from that location could be considered.
Cloud Identity and Access Management Architect
$79,530.36 - $90,884.16 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
Dedicated to making life better for British Columbians, the Ministry of Citizens’ Services (CITZ) delivers key services that people rely on. CITZ delivers accessible, multi-channel services, through a single-point-of-contact service approach to people in urban and rural communities through Service BC and delivers the digital face of government at www.gov.bc.ca.
The Cloud Identity and Access Management Architect will be responsible for leading the implementation, maintenance and evolution of the Province’s Microsoft Azure Cloud based Identity, Access Management and Security services. As a leader in Cloud Identity and Access Management, this role will be responsible for overseeing the management, continued evolution and adoption of Microsoft Azure Identity, Access Management and Zero Trust based services and best practices for the Province’s existing Microsoft Azure Cloud environments that house the Province’s Cloud based critical applications, data and Single Sign on (SSO) integrated services.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the information security, cyber security, information systems, computer science or related field, and six (6) years of recent (within last 10 years) related experience; OR
- Diploma in the information security, cyber security, information systems, computer science or related field, and eight (8) years of recent (within last 10 years) related experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of education, training and recent (within the last ten (10) years) related experience may be considered.
- Recent (within the last ten (10) years related experience must include:
- Experience supporting Identity and Access Management (IAM) services in a single sign on environment.
- Experience translating complex functional, technical, security and business requirements into architectural designs or plans.
- Experience working in complex information technology environments.
- Experience with developing process definition/mapping, workflow design and architecture diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to create documentation / technical content.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent experience as an Azure technical Architect implementing Azure zero trust services (MFA, PIM, Conditional Access Policies, Guest Account Entitlement Management, Azure AD, etc.)
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience managing on premise Microsoft Active Directory or Microsoft Azure Active Directory in an enterprise setting.
For more information, and to apply online by November 22, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/93552