With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry. For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Cyber Security Cloud Engineer have a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies in use in the field. Cyber Security Cloud Engineers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines. This Cloud Security Engineer will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of cloud-based and Internet accessible systems and services that support the core business functions of this global company. This is a new role within this group and will be expanding and refining the responsibilities over time. They will be a member of the Ntirety Security Operations Center (SOC), and work under the guidance of the Director of Cyber Security Operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) on Cloud Security for Palo Alto and Microsoft products.
· Develops standards, policies and procedures as well as best practices documentation.
· Participate in efforts that tailor the company’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments.
· Translate security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to different audiences ranging from business leaders to engineers.
· Work closely with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to complex technology challenges and business requirements.
· Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
· Identify and Implement new security technologies and best practices into Ntirety’s MSS Cloud offerings.
· Analyze and make recommendations for improvements to the cloud environments and associated services and configurations.
· Provide guidance on secure configuration of systems and services exposed to Internet sources as well as on all cloud related projects.
· Serve as the SME on Linux and Windows platform security in AWS environments and guide the establishment of security settings and policies.
· Identify risks and provide guidance regarding remediation of gaps to facilitate a hardened and sustainable cloud environment.
· Monitor and audit Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure system and service changes.
· Lead all security efforts for integration of infrastructure and business solutions with cloud environments.
· Act as final level support to troubleshoot security-related issues that come up and are escalated to Information Security for resolution.
· Troubleshooting security and network problems.
· Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
· Interact with customers by phone, chat, or trouble ticket on any escalated security issues.
· Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
· Align to governance, compliance and regulatory requirements including PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR and CCPA, or other relevant requirements.
· Identify opportunities for automation and prioritize their implementation.
· Participating in the change management process.
· Develop best practices for IT and Cloud security.
· Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
· Handle escalated internal or customer security issues from support or other operations team.
· Takes part in any security-oriented projects or critical initiatives.
· Stay up to date on information technology & security news, trends and standards.
· Deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
· Other duties as identified or assigned.
DESIRED ROLE OUTCOMES:
· We are proactive in identifying cyber security risks in both our internal and customer environments alike.
· We use and maintain our security platforms & tools to their fullest extent, and continually have the skills & knowledge needed to use them.
· Our customers and internal teams alike have the support that they require when it comes to security issues.
· Our security workforce is knowledgeable on the latest trends in security and are proficient security professionals.
· We are leveraging automation to reduce our reliance on repeatable manual work. Python, KQL
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Over 5 years of Infrastructure experience including at least 3 years working with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure platform security.
· Networking expertise including Subnetting, Routing, ACL, and Security Groups.
· Windows and Linux OS security administration experience with IPTables, SELinux, Chroot, Shadow Files, and Local Policies.
· Have previously worked with SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS providers, in which you provided guidance on secure system and service configuration.
· Proven success in ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of company and customer data in a shared cloud environment.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
· Ability to learn and communicate technical information to non-technical people.
· Must have excellent written & oral communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
· Must emulate the Ntirety Values in all that they do.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Additional certifications in security related disciplines (e.g. Security+, CCSP, Cloud provider certifications, etc.) are preferred.
· Must have Azure and AWS certifications.
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.