WHAT IMPACT CAN A COMMUNITY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE HAVE AT ESG
At East Side Games, we all band together to deliver a world-class gameplay experience for our
players around the globe. Whether that’s working with Ricky and the Gang on Trailer Park Boys:
Greasy Money, or on any of our other current or upcoming titles, you’re committed to making
memorable player experiences. Everyone has an impact here. As a Community Representative,
you will join East Side Games and work on meaningful, player driven projects that will improve
and innovate the game play experience. With our remote-first shift, where you’re able to
support our players throughout their needs on weekdays and weekends.
WHAT YOU MIGHT DO IN YOUR DAY TO DAY
● You’ll engage with our players! Often answering up to 150 tickets rolling on a three-day
average, maintaining a timely response time of 24 hours or less.
● Check in on social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc) to provide technical support
assistance to players, with a possibility in the future of being able to create content and
engage on a community level.
● Utilize basic queries to investigate player behavior and find solutions to problems
● Respond to game reviews and provide customer support while attempting to improve our
● Attend meetings (standup, sprint, etc) for the game(s) assigned and participate actively
on the games team as an advocate for those games.
● PLAY OUR GAMES!!!
WHAT YOU BRING TO ESG
● 2+ years' experience in online communications, client relations or customer support.
● Bachelor’s degree and/or College Diploma in business, marketing, or communications or
● Experience with social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
● Active involvement in social networking (Twitter, blogs, communities, and all that jazz)
● Strong written and verbal communication that is influential.
● Demonstrated problem solving and facilitation skills.
● Excellent relationship building skills!
● Strong ability to have fun, laugh, and not take everything so seriously!
● You enjoy games, particularly mobile games. You are on top of the latest games, trends
and what’s happening in live events
● Hungry, humble, and smart and can use these three pillars to impact you and those
● Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly, but with
● Solution-oriented, self-motivated and diligent
● Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority
● Empathetic, compassionate and curious
● Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity and inclusion
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games - proudly built in beautiful BC. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined and become the leader in the narrative idle gaming space, writing the playbook on LiveOps in the process. Our huge IPs serve a traditionally underserved audience globally... And we’re just getting started!
Community is everything here. We put people at the core of what we do. Our games and our team have the same goal; to be inclusive and for everyone. We get sh*t done and our team is on hand to step in, listen, and support, regardless of rank. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share refreshments with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits! We note that our culture is not a monolith, and is ever-changing based on the folks holding space at East Side Games.
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equitable employer that values justice, equity, diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of marginalized backgrounds, particularly QTBIPOC folks, to apply, and will acknowledge and value the strengths you bring to foster yours and the studio's growth.
If this sounds like something you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply For This Job” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our Referral Bonus here! Let’s build great games together!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!