Consultant of Professional Services
Arteria AI is a made up of a passionate, rapidly growing team of lawyers, data scientists, developers and designers, with a vision to build transformative, AI-enabled solutions for the business world. Our mission is to help companies transform how they interact with their most important documents—contracts.
With our award-winning technology in intelligent contracting, we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who wants to grow and win with us!
As a Consultant / Analyst / Intern of Professional Services you will join our growing Professional Services team and will help our name brand clients solve their digital contracting challenges.
Specifically, you will:
- Proactively engage in customer success activities, including in-depth analysis of customer metrics and digital documentation.
- Deliver positive NPS scores for all of your client engagements.
- Consistently meet engagement deliverables on-time, on-scope, on-budget.
- Ensure your implemented solution is aligned with achievement of business outcomes.
- Consistently demonstrate outstanding operational decision making.
We are hiring for candidates with the following experience:
- 0-5 years experience implementing enterprise solutions;
- Base level understanding of SDLC processes;
- Techno-Functional expertise, with a strong understanding of technical systems and applications.
- Outstanding oral and written communication in English;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- University or College degree in a relevant field;
The following capabilities are also considered assets, but not required.
- Previous Professional Services experience;
- Experience implementing technology with financial institutions;
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation packages, commensurate with relevant experience; and
- Support for further growth and development in an inclusive environment
- If this position sounds like something that fits your experience and interests, please apply! We'd love to hear from you
If this position sounds like something that fits your experience and interests, please apply! We'd love to hear from you.