Credit Card Sales Representative
$50,000 - $60,000/ year
We're looking for enthusiastic & self-driven Sales Representatives in Winnipeg who are excited to represent Neo and play a role in building better financial products for Canadians. As part of our Sales team, you will be the first point of contact for potential customers to help them discover the value of Neo’s products for themselves.
In this role, you will travel between locations in your region and be placed at various activation events where you will represent Neo at our kiosks and booths. These events include malls, campuses, local businesses, and large retail partners. You will be directly responsible for outreach and actively acquiring customers and signing them up for Neo products which include credit cards, and other financial products in the future.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Earn a lot of money - uncapped commission!
- Get paid your commission INSTANTLY
- Teach Canadians how Neo is setting the new standard on the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money
- Help build one of Canada’s fastest-growing fintech companies
We're excited about you because…
- You love talking to people
- Enjoy helping people
- You want to earn a lot of money
- You are a strong communicator
- You are punctual and dependable
- You have reliable transportation (we have opportunities all over Winnipeg)
- You have an interest in technology or financial products
The most important thing we are looking for is ambition and a desire to win!
- You must have a valid Canadian ID.
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must be able to commute to events and locations throughout Winnipeg.
Full-time hours, contract role
Expected earnings - $50,000 - $60,000/ year
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check, and may require a credit check.