Are you a dynamic, results-driven individual with a passion for driving business success through technology? We are seeking a talented and experienced Microsoft CRM Functional Analyst to join our team to implement, improve, and integrate mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems.
As our Microsoft CRM Functional Analyst, you will work closely with business stakeholders to map and optimize cross-functional processes, while serving as a key liaison between functional and technical resources. With your expertise in Microsoft D365 CRM, you will enable our organization to achieve its goals through enhanced functionality, upgrades, and system modifications.
If you're ready for a challenging & rewarding role with opportunities for growth and development, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
Strategy and Planning
- Analyze and apply business strategy and initiatives
- Identify, elicit, and document end state cross functional and functional business processes
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develop strategies for enhancing further
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternative options for improving processes in operating systems across the organization
Business Requirement Elicitation and Fulfillment
- Elicit and define business requirements related to Enterprise Systems using pre-defined tools
- Conduct reviews to ensure cross functional understanding and alignment
- Ensure business value is clearly understood and documented
- Elicit and document requirements for systems integration of new system(s) with existing systems
- Lead selected IT streams created to enable the integration
- Assist with documentation, design and implementation solutions
- Collaborate with IT and Business staff to recommend and develop solutions for identified business requirements
- Provide standard system options via configuration or functionality enablement to fulfill identified business requirements
- Work with third party system providers when necessary
- Serve as a liaison between technical and functional staff to recommend, develop, and test changes and find solutions to problems
- Ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into UAT (user acceptance training)/functional test plans
Ongoing Process and System Support
- Develop, document, and maintain complete understanding of all Enterprise Systems configurations for functional areas
- Update business processes and workflows in the systems as required
- Assist with resolution of issues with implemented functionality in conjunction with the functional users
What can you bring to the table?
Education & Experience:
- A College Diploma or University Degree in a business function is required
- Agile certification preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- A minimum of 4 years of implementation / support experience with Microsoft D365 CRM
- Microsoft Fundamentals Certification is an asset
- Experience working with Customer Service / Contact Center, Sales and Marketing functions
- Project leadership experience – preferably working as a scrum master or product owner in an “agile” environment.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to configure D365 CRM (Customer Engagement, Marketing, Omni-channel, Sales
- Experience using DevOps and JIRA
- Ability to quickly develop excellent working relationships with stakeholders and business professionals at all levels
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a questioning & creative approach to problem solving
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Experience in data analysis and working with large volumes of data
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organization, project, and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Training and Development Program
- Paid Charity Day and Regular Company Fun Events
- StarTech.com Product Discount
- Bonus Plan
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 26 countries globally, we are proud to be included as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2022 and for the 12th consecutive year. In 2022, StarTech.com was proud to be included in Financial Post's FP500, a ranking of Canada's largest corporations based on revenue. We are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.