WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, with significant capital expenditures and growth in new communities. Westman offers residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across Manitoba. Westman also owns and operates radio stations Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM, which broadcast throughout southwestern Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities we serve. Westman empowers their employees to be innovative, team-oriented, community-based, and customer-focused, championing a culture centered around strong values.
Reporting to the Manager, Finance and Accounting, the Customer Account Care Administrator is responsible for the maintenance and administration of customer accounts and membership records.
What you’ll do:
- Handle member share & equity inquiries and prepare equity reports for management
- Compile & process applications for membership and for withdrawal of memberships & patronage equity
- Ensure non-recurring charges are properly charged to customer accounts
- Administer payment exceptions and process adjustments to customer accounts
- Maintain accuracy of customer information within billing & equity systems
- Work with other team members to properly respond to customer collection inquiries
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Grade 12 education; Post secondary training in SQL and/or Microsoft Excel is not required but would be considered an asset
- Basic accounting knowledge or training is an asset
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite. Specifically, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, especially in a customer service environment
- Ability to work with the public over the telephone & in person
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: This position is open until filled.
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.