As our Customer Success Team Lead, you’ll be in charge of growing the customer success department, helping the team get customers and their businesses onboarded, and grow their accounts. This role is a mix of managing and doing - Your goal is to improve the processes, dynamics, and strategy of the team and also teaching our customers how they can get the most out of the software they subscribed for.
Core management responsibilities:
- Design and improve systems and processes to
- Relationship: Improve relationships with our customers
- Onboarding: Get customers trained and onboarded efficiently on our program
- Upselling: Grow existing customers account through upselling
- Retention: Help mitigate the risks of customers downgrading or cancelling
- Provide guidance and mentorship to a team of 5 (and growing), Customer Success Managers (CSMs), across Toronto and Lisbon
- Manage our CRMs to equip our CSMs with the best tools possible to get the job done
- Monitor, develop, and implement team best practices to increase retention, identify expansion opportunities, and mitigate churn risk
- Manage operations of the team, including scheduling, meetings, 1:1s, performance reviews, etc.
- Help set, monitor, and report on achievement of KPIs (both individual and team level)
- Participate in hiring and training of new talent, as required
Core customer success responsibilities:
- Manage a set of customer accounts across the entire lifecycle by driving engagement and growth among our customers
- Act as a point of contact for existing customers and handle their requests in a timely and professional manner
- Understand our customers’ businesses and how they may benefit from using inFlow
- Engage customers in initial set up and schedule regular check ins to encourage adoption and ensure retention
- Provide 1:1 or 1:many onboarding sessions over Zoom for customers to help them get set up with things such as:
- Importing their inventory into the program
- Setting up basic account information
- Recommending the best workflow/way to use inFlow for their company
- Helping set up integrations with 3rd party software
- Make people happy by solving problems. Earn more praise like this: “I want to thank inFlow support. They were so amazing helping us set up our very complicated inventory.”
- Work on side projects aimed to improve engagement and retention
- Work across the CSI team to implement processes that work towards shared objectives of engagement and retention
- Gather insightful feedback from customers and share with our Product team
- Represent the customer voice and CSI team on special projects across departments like Sales, QA and Product teams
- Report and flag issues to necessary internal teams, such as QA, Marketing, Support, etc.
- Come up with your own ideas on how to help out!
What we’re looking for
- Experience: You have direct experience (at least 2-3 years) in a customer success type role in a team setting - bonus points for SaaS experience
- Leader: You are a natural people person and team player that’s not afraid to make tough calls
- Fair: You’re able to get along with different personalities and styles of working to empower your team to play to their strengths and constructively improve
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You empathize with customer pain points and genuinely care about finding them a solution. You’re willing to go the extra mile to make our solution work for them.
- Strong communicator. You have no problem picking up the phone and talking to customers directly to train them, help solve problems or just check-in
- Quick learner. You can learn complex software and processes quickly and are efficient with your time.
- Self-starter. You are naturally self-motivated and can manage your own time well
- Technical. You have strong problem-solving skills and are not afraid to tackle tough technical computer issues.
- Team player. We’re a tight-knit team that always helps each other out, even if it’s outside our responsibilities.
- Great personality. No need to be the life of the party but you are friendly, positive, and likeable.
Nice to have (but not necessary)
- Experience in front-line or service-based positions with direct customer interactions (support, hospitality, retail, etc.)
- Experience or understanding of the software-as-a-service industry
- A plus - experience with onboarding/training, customer success, support, inventory management, small businesses, working remotely and weird hobbies - we looove weird hobbies!
At Archon we celebrate diversity as an equal opportunity employer. We hire people based on what they can contribute and we provide equal pay for equal work.