Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. Led by entrepreneur Som Seif, the company is developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Purpose Advisor Solutions, and Thinking Capital.
Who is Purpose Advisor Solutions?
Purpose Advisor Solutions is an innovative financial services company focused on creating the tools, services, and support to help financial advisors build their own businesses. Our team is passionate about helping advisors and is building a new business model to provide what they need to thrive and succeed. Purpose Advisor Solutions is owned by Purpose Financial, an independent financial services organization with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation driven through technology.
Purpose Financial is looking for passionate individuals that are prepared to take on multiple responsibilities to help Purpose succeed in its business initiatives. We are looking for Data Engineers to help develop an innovative wealth management platform. If you enjoy collaborating with a team, being innovative, and are excited about an opportunity to work within a growing company, we would like to speak to you!
In this role, your primary responsibility would be building robust data systems for our various products. You will be working with other team members to create solutions, evaluate design approaches, and prototype new technologies. You will be heavily involved in data architecture optimization, data warehouse design/implementation, and collaborating with product owners to deliver timely solutions. Further, you would be instrumental in designing data pipelines and data analytics capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- Architect and build PAS data ecosystem including pipelines, reconciliation engines, and internal data tools.
- Build high-quality and scalable data warehouses.
- Guide the data strategy that drives continuous value for our users.
- Build analytics abilities to facilitate decision-making.
- Work with users, stakeholders, and product development to meet the data requirements.
- Maintain and support multiple projects and deadlines in an agile environment.
- 4+ years experience in building data systems.
- Solid understanding of relational databases, best practices around data manipulation, data storage, and data visualization.
- Strong analytical and data wrangling skills.
- Experience with the Enterprise Data Lake.
- Experience with Big Query, Redshift, or similar cloud data warehouse technologies.
- Experience with BI tools like Looker and Tableau.
- Strong programming skills in SQL, Python, or other modern languages.
- Experience with cloud-native infrastructure (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with data governance and PII management.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in financial services/ wealth management.
- Understanding of regression modeling.
- Building and scaling ML solutions
Purpose Advisor Solutions is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.