Data Quality Analyst
Altus GroupToronto, ON14 days ago
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled expert services to the global commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are a single provider of end-to-end CRE solutions empowering clients to make informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Reporting to the Director, Digital Business Transformation, we are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join our team in Toronto, working remotely to start. You will be responsible for the implementation, documentation, and management of processes to ensure operational data is up-to-date, complete, and accurate. You will collaborate with subject matter experts and technology team members to ensure data management policies and standards fit the needs of the business and are adopted.
Who you are
You are passionate about working with data and have a broad knowledge of all aspects of enterprise data, data quality, and data governance. You are highly analytical, comfortable with technical teams, and driven to dive into issues to solve problems proactively and reactively, aiming for consistency and long term solutions. You can meticulously document data governance processes to ensure clean, high quality data.
What’s in it for you?
Impact, professional development, and career growth. This is an opportunity to be part of defining and driving our data quality and governance policies, creating and documenting standards and guidelines where none exist. You will play a critical role advocating for consistent data practices. Altus fosters a culture of professional development and promotion from within. With retention rates double the tech industry average and dozens of promotions within and across teams, this is a place to truly expand your knowledge of data governance, the architecture of Salesforce, SQL queries, and how the three connect. You will have a chance to increase your exposure, working towards the next step in your career within this area or another part of the organization.
Our new Data Quality Analyst will:
- Implement solutions. You will analyze data issues and work with the business to implement best practices, including the documentation and implementation of governance processes for managing data, data labelling, and methodology, and solutions for improving data integrity. You will define and monitor metrics for data governance activities, adherence and exceptions.
- Build organizational awareness. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve data accuracy, ensure that data owners are accountable for data quality and key data metrics, and actively promote the concept of data integrity, data quality, and data standards.
- Develop compliance guidelines. You will develop and implement definitions, enhancements, and compliance guidelines along with data quality standards and business rules, support additional data auditing and workflow specifications associated with data integrity.
- Collaborate. You will work with the Development and Testing teams to resolve data-related issues. You will participate in team meetings, collaborate with stakeholders, and contribute to change management activities related to data quality and process issues.
- Grow and share knowledge. You will continuously increase your expertise in data quality and governance, staying current with technology trends. You will participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit. You will assist in developing and implementing communication, training, and ongoing data management related support plans.
Our new Data Quality Analyst, will have:
- The experience. You have three years of experience in data governance, including measuring and monitoring data quality and implementing data quality and integrity improvements. You have experience with data management and data quality assurance, referencing legacy systems and new systems for validation and verification as well as identifying areas of missing data.
- The technical skills. You are highly proficient with Excel and have experience working on Salesforce configuration. You have some exposure to SQL databases and can learn to write / run queries.
- The interpersonal skills. You have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills and can influence action and engagement within and across teams. You are comfortable having technical conversations with the Data and Development teams.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,250 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares - We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education - We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits - come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-641-9500