Ministry of Citizens' Services
This is a temporary opportunity until March 15th, 2024. A permanent appointment may result from this temporary appointment.
Dev Ops Specialist
$75,552.53 - $86,175.83 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Ministry of Citizens’ Services plays an integral role in the delivery of services to British Columbia’s citizens, businesses and government. Every day, our teams work with our partners to create opportunities, find innovative solutions, and implement the changes that support and enable government to achieve its priorities for British Columbians. The Digital Identity and Trust program is enabling digital service transformation by providing technology and governance to support digital identities and trust in an online world.
The Dev Ops Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining a fully automated DevOps development and production environment, including automated code migration and testing processes and tools for effective iterative software development.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service, please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca).
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as a Dev Ops Specialist in DevOps automation frameworks, tools and practices.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in automated testing frameworks, tools and practices.
- Experience with API development.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery environments.
- Experience using Jenkins or similar continuous integration technologies.
- Experience working within agile software development teams.
- Experience working on automated testing for mobile apps
For more information and to apply online by February 5, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/96164