This role reports into our Toronto office, but has the flexibility of working remotely across Canada.
We're an incredibly motivated and collaborative team working across a breadth of technologies with end-to-end visibility and ownership of our tech stack. We take pride in our culture of working, sharing and celebrating together, and we create a supportive environment where everyone can be their true self at work.
Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering, you will join a multidisciplinary team where you will:
- Develop and maintain modern front-end applications that reach millions of users around the world
- Deliver high-quality products with some of the largest APIs in the loyalty space for a strategic partner
- Share responsibility for our team's technical health: architecture, best practices, reliability, security, etc.
- Improve developer and user experience through thoughtful design, rigorous testing, and clear documentation
- Collaborate directly with a wide array of cross functional team members and stakeholders for success
- Actively and passionately pursue personal growth and learning opportunities
- Take pride and ownership in your work
- Experience building applications and restful APIs with Java, Golang, or a similar language
- Nice to have: Any experience with Docker and AWS
Technologies We Use & Teach
- Java and MySQL
- Docker, AWS, Github