ArchitechToronto, Remote7 days ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
- Provide continuous contribution to our DevOps practice.
- Build, release and manage configurations of production systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps Leads to implement DevOps principles such as continuous integration, automation, and deployment with complex applications & solutions.
- Deploy, automate, manage and monitor cloud (AWS & Azure) based systems to ensure high availability, performance, scalability and security.
- Make recommendations and improvements on current environment as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues across various platforms, networks and application domains.
- Analyze and resolve application issues using logs, database queries, monitoring tools, server configurations, etc.
- Perform system recovery processes and tooling as needed.
- Collaborate with different teams to meet project objectives.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer with an excellent understanding of software development methodologies/standards, complex application domians, and building strategies and processes.
- 1+ years of experience with back-end development - ideally Java, Python or Node.js, and scripting experience.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines, automating infrastructures and entire delivery pipelines, along with experience & expertise in deployments.
- Possess significant experience executing and managing automated software deployments.
- Extensive knowledge on cloud, and experience building and running Azure/AWS infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with a variety of DevOps tools including build/automation, configuration management and container orchestration.