Job ID: 4017
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up. Our developers are designing cutting-edge software that revolutionizes how scientists explore antibodies and the scale at which they can do this. It’s life-changing research and you could be a part of it. We’re the first in our field to be providing tools like these, which means you’ll be solving new problems every day, helping us to develop unique software products that make us leaders in the tech industry. And, most importantly, your work will contribute to bringing better therapies to patients.
We’re a dedicated team of 150+ people based in the heart of beautiful Vancouver and we’re growing quickly! We were recently recognized as Fast Company’s Innovative Team of the Year so this is an exciting time to join us as we continue to put the “tech” in “biotech”!
Our team believes that iteration breeds innovation. We need someone like you to help us tighten the feedback loop between our team and our users, implement infrastructure that allows us to scale faster, and set-up tooling that allows us to have high confidence that our applications are healthy and secure. On any given day you might:
- Make improvements to our CI/CD pipeline: (1) single click deployments, (2) code quality metrics, (3) automated PR checks, (4) integrate automated tests
- Leverage the latest AWS technologies
- Create application monitoring alerts and metrics
- Contribute to site reliability and disaster recovery efforts
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Comprehensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash, or otherwise)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins preferred)
- A solid understanding of Docker
- A learning mindset and a value-driven approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with and experience in implementing DevOps best practices
- Confidence communicating in English
- Bonus points if you have Sec Ops experience
Perks of the job:
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- And of course, the opportunity to make a real difference, working on challenging problems that matter
Introduce yourself by heading to our website to submit your application. Remember to refer to Job ID 4017 in your cover letter. We’ll be in touch if you’re selected for an interview.