Government Communications and Public Engagement
We currently have a temporary opportunity available until October 31, 2023. This temporary opportunity may become permanent.
Digital Analytics Specialist
$57,100.09 - $81,400.18 annually
The starting salary for this position is $57,100.09 - $63,175.11 annually and will be determined by the successful candidate’s relevant education and experience.
Government Communications and Public Engagement (GCPE) is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization that supports external communication of government in its ongoing dialogue with British Columbians. GCPE leads and coordinates government communications and public engagement through its three divisions: Communications Operations, Strategic Communications Services, and Corporate Services Division.
As the Digital Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for analysing digital metrics to identify and promote opportunities for proactive digital communications strategies to raise awareness of government priorities and programs.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as communications, marketing, business, journalism, public relations, public policy, political science, writing, English, or a communications-related discipline; OR,
- 2 years related experience which must include any two (2) of the following:
- Media or public relations
- Issues management
- Communications strategy development and implementation
- Professional writing
- Social media management, etc.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
For more information and to apply online by September 5, 2022, please go to: