Helcim is searching for a highly qualified Digital Marketer with a specialization in Email Marketing to work within our fast-growing Marketing team to help assist in our mission to become the world’s most loved payments company. Working within one of Canada’s Most Admired Company Cultures, this individual will fill a high-leverage role, owning and operating Helcim’s email marketing function.
You will have the incredible opportunity to apply your skills in email marketing to contribute to broad marketing initiatives at an incredibly exciting and values-driven growth-stage fintech company, built right here in Calgary. Working across the Marketing Team and in tandem with marketing leadership, key stakeholders, and our world-class, in-house creative team, your efforts will help fuel the growth of an exciting, young company already making huge waves in the white-hot world of payments and fintech.
What You’ll Do…
- You fill the primary role of the development, implementation, monitoring, and optimization of Helcim’s email marketing strategy
- Cultivate a deep awareness and understanding of Helcim’s email campaigns across the organization
- Work closely with Marketing leadership and across the broader team as a project manager to ensure the effective coordination, communication, and optimization for all email campaigns, both ongoing and planned
- Act as the primary intake for request for email campaigns across the marketing team and organization
- Play a central role in Identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and internal tools for the execution and automation of email-related projects and campaigns across a multidisciplinary team
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, assist with copywriting and content creation to excite, engage, and convert your audience and drive performance while maintaining the Helcim voice and staying on-brand
- Be responsible for the health monitoring, reporting, and performance optimization for email campaigns across the organization
- Assist in the execution of the broader email strategy and accompanying assets across the organization
- Preparing retrospectives, compiling email activity reports, and being accountable to key metrics for measuring success
- Gathering audience insights and segmenting lists
Who You Are…
- A strong, performance-driven digital marketer with a passion for optimization and hitting targets
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or past work experience in digital marketing or similar role
- Prior experience with setting email campaigns and automations (or a drive to learn and master)
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills to help craft compelling messaging
- excellent proofreading skills and an acute attention to detail
- Ideally, you have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
Our mission is to be the world’s most loved payments company. Everyday we’re inspired to give small businesses every possible edge to thrive and enrich the souls of our communities. That’s why thousands of merchants across Canada and the US choose to partner with Helcim. We’re one of Calgary’s fastest growing fintechs - ranking on the Globe and Mail’s 2019 list of Canada’s Top Growing Companies, and Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500.
Culture is hugely important to us - we’re friendly and collaborative, working together to achieve big goals. We focus on hiring determined and passionate individuals, surrounding you with other amazing people, and strive for everyone to help create an environment where you can thrive and make an impact. We invite you to explore our culture book at: https://www.helcim.com/theway/
At Helcim, we build teams of engaged, caring and intelligent people. In return we provide an environment where you’ll be excited to come to work each day and tackle challenges with your colleagues. As part of our team you’ll receive amazing benefits including a competitive salary, paid health benefits, stock options and generous vacation time. You’ll also enjoy company provided snacks and team lunches to keep yourself fueled and the opportunity to recharge and connect with your team members at company social events.
We invest a lot of time and energy imagining and creating a company and culture that encourages discussion, the trade of ideas, and the execution of amazing products and services. We’re friendly and collaborative, working together to achieve big goals. If you want to join our team and feel you can contribute to the growth and success of our company - we want to hear from you!