Digital Product Analyst
Tempo SoftwareAnywhere2 months ago
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
About the job
As the Product Analyst you will work directly with our product team to design, implement, and analyze the entire customer journey and product experience. Using a combination of data mining, analysis, data visualization and data storytelling, you will deliver to key stakeholders critical insights and analyses about the fundamental drivers of customer behaviour of our products, and assist in developing strategies to increase customer engagement and retention. In addition, you will also work closely with our Business Intelligence and Data Engineering teams to ensure the integrity of the analytical and consumption layer of our data pipeline.
The role involves
- Contribute to the ongoing product roadmaps based on customer feedback, data analytics, and market research and inform on the right product solutions to drive sustainable business value.
- Accountable for measuring the performance and success of current and new product features and development.
- Develop, execute, and test different growth experiments that have a significant impact on user retention, engagement, and monetization.
- Foster data driven hypothesis generation and experimentation throughout the Product team and organization.
- Provides oversight and leads major projects that inform the product strategies essential to engagement, retention, lifetime value, and profitability.
- Leads the design, execution, and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests to enable data-driven decision making.
- Analyzes data, develops core dashboards and reports, and presents insights to product leadership.
- Owns and drives the product data plan, ensuring all event requirements are captured, logged, and implemented accurately using our product analytics tools.
- Collaboration with the Enterprise Data Architecture team to identify new data sources, and transforming them into reusable data models.
- Analyze diverse sources of data to devise actionable insights.
- Helping define and maintain a durable information delivery structure and process.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of decision-making processes within the analytics team.
- Performing various tasks on a daily basis at the request of the Director of Business Intelligence.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of Product Management or Product Analytics experience with software products, preferably SaaS.
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business field, or equivalent.
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions and insights for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.).
- Ability to identify customer’s major challenges through various methods like feedback sessions, and surveys
- Experience with market landscaping and competitor analysis.
- Strong familiarity with User Experience and Design Thinking concepts.
- Experience implementing A/B testing to measure the impact of new products and features.
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Amplitude, Segment, Tableau, or similar).
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with SQL and working with structured and unstructured data sets is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and experience in data storytelling.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including driving consensus and alignment.
- Can work independently and prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner, with minimal direction.
- A proven work ethic that drives the desired results, with an excellent business acumen and excellent project management skills.
- Collaborating effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards.
What's In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.