Digital Talent Analyst
Williams Lake, BC
Fort St. John, BC
Ministry of Citizens' Services
Digital Talent Analyst
$69,185.43 - $78,814.47 annually
The Exchange Lab provides a platform of services to support the design and build of the digital public services that the British Columbians rely on. We partner across and beyond government to support the open collaboration, engagement and enablement of teams committed to creating public value through digital service delivery.
The Digital Talent Analyst is part of a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team responsible for supporting the strategy, performance and delivery of digital talent programs and services across the BC Government. The role focuses on attracting and retaining Digital Talent to build digital services across the BC Government to support the modernization efforts to make our services more responsive to citizens’ wants and needs. This position will also work on performance improvement recommendations through experimentation, user feedback and metrics.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Diploma or Higher in human resources, public or business administration, or one of the following fields of studies: agile development, organizational design and behaviour, human-centered design, and *related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years combined experience in all of the following areas:
- Experience hiring Digital Talent to build Agile Software Development Teams (i.e., Product Managers, UX and Service Designers, Full Stack Developers, Site Reliability Specialists, DevOps Specialists, Scrum Masters, etc.)
- Experience in writing job postings and job descriptions
- Experience in creating interview questions, marking guides and assessments.
- Experience in scheduling and conducting interviews and job offers
- Experience onboarding employees, from payroll, access to workstation, to assigning a buddy/mentor
- Experience developing and/or supporting implementation of retention strategies (i.e., creation of career paths, learning and training initiatives, etc.)
- Experience in a service/client-centered focused environment
For more information and to apply online by February 15, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/96519