Digital Talent Analyst
Williams Lake, BC
Fort St. John, BC
Ministry of Citizens' Services
There is currently one (1) position available. This position can be performed from any location within the province of British Columbia. The successful applicant may remain at their current home location in BC and enter a telework agreement OR work from a ministry location where office space is available.
Digital Talent Analyst
$73,855.42 - $84,134.34 annually
The Exchange Lab is at the forefront of delivery-driven government in British Columbia, striving to enhance people's lives and improve the public's experience of government. By offering a range of services, we support the design and construction of digital public services that meet the expectations of British Columbians.
As a Digital Talent Analyst, you will play a vital part in ensuring that we assemble the right talent and expertise to establish high-performing Agile Teams focused on developing and maintaining digital products and services. Your primary focus will be on recruitment, working alongside the Digital Talent Careers Team to implement strategies for attracting and retaining digital talent within the BC Public Service. Furthermore, you will be engaged in refining performance through experimentation, user input and metrics analysis.
Qualifications for this role include:
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
Related area of education includes:
- Public or Business administration, Human Resources, Agile Product Development, Organizational Design, or Organizational Development
- Degree in related area + 2 years' experience as listed below OR
- Diploma in related area + 4 years' experience as listed below OR
- Certificate in related area + 5 years' experience as listed below OR
- Unrelated education or Highschool GED + 6 years' experience as listed below.
Minimum years of experience, aligned with education above, in EACH of these areas:
- Recruiting, onboarding, and retention strategies
- Writing job postings and descriptions
- Crafting interview questions, marking guides, and assessments
- Operating in service/client-centered settings
- Facilitating multi-stakeholder groups
- Analyzing and evaluating program performance
For more information and to apply online by November 14, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/106873