Director - Global Services Partners
TasktopAnywhere USA/Canada10 days ago
Who we are:
Founded in Vancouver, BC Canada, Tasktop is the market leader in Value Stream Management and has pioneered software developer efficiency. We provide a platform empowering the majority of the Fortune 100 to Connect, Visualize, and Measure their software development organizations, supporting our customers to deliver more value to the business where it is needed most. Tasktop pioneered software developer efficiency and continues to innovate the industry with the Flow Framework®, developed by Tasktop CEO, Mik Kersten, in his best-selling book ‘Project to Product’. Diversity and caring for each other are two of Tasktop’s key values and at Tasktop, we have built a community of mutual respect and trust. We believe that diverse teams perform better and foster an environment of belonging and inclusion. We aim to continually learn, evolve, and be better versions of ourselves.
As Director, Global Systems Integrator Partners, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive GSI growth within the new Tasktop Flow Partner Program. This new program targeted at services partners provides the training, materials, and resources needed to deliver Tasktop’s Value Stream Management approach as an extension of existing DevOps, SAFe, and transformation consulting practices. With Tasktop, GSIs differentiate their services offerings while gaining the ability to pinpoint process bottlenecks to be optimized. GSIs further gain from the ability to measure and prove the business results and the value of their services through value stream metrics.
Responsibilities include sourcing, recruiting, and qualifying potential new partners as well as driving business expansion for existing partnerships. You will be responsible for all aspects of these partnerships including further developing the GSI value proposition, establishing go-to-market strategy, and managing its execution.
Success will be measured by board-level revenue growth OKRs and demonstrated ability to scale Tasktop business through your partnerships.
Optimal candidates will have the following qualifications.
- 5+ years business development, partner development, or alliances management experience within the software delivery domain
- Proven track record of managing global enterprise accounts that have resulted in large opportunities being surfaced and closed
- Ability to build senior executive leadership relationships and convey a compelling vision for success with Tasktop
- Ability to inspire and drive collaboration across internal functions such as sales, presales, marketing, services, support, and legal to achieve your partnership go to market outcomes
- Crisp and effective communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior executives
- Diligent and accurate pipeline tracking, reporting, and forecasting capabilities using Salesforce
- Ability to quickly understand and convey concepts relating to the Flow Framework®, Tasktop products, and the software delivery domain
- Past success in working with GSIs such as, Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro
- US Federal Systems Integrator partnership experience
- Ability to proactively engage and motivate partners’ sales organizations to grow their business with Tasktop
This remote work position is available to candidates located in North America.
As a Tasktop employee you will enjoy flexibility, a health and wellness allowance, volunteer programs, a generous vacation offering, happy hours, and plenty more benefits!
Are you ready to join the movement? We would love to hear from you. Apply within!