Domain BA/ Architect
Propose appropriate technical solution to fulfill business requirements based on established enterprise architecture
Propose, review and validate E2E business architecture and functional flows
Ensure solution scalability for delivered interfaces and services
Engage with both business stakeholders and technical teams to clarify business and technical architecture designs and implementation approach and wite process flows.
Single point of contact & SME for all telecom domain solution expertise
Work with digital experience SMEs and development pods to ensure program success, streamlined delivery, risk identification and mitigation as well as identification of further business and technical consulting opportunities for added value.
• Work experience – in business systems analysis, or delivering technology solutions within the Telecommunications sector
Business Analysis for at least 3 large-scale, full-life cycle telco projects covering digital transformation for B2B or SMB services.
Familiarity with telco process including sales, customer support, order management, billing, self-service, and service assurance applications.
Expertise in business requirement gathering, creating user stories, process flows and support backlog grooming
• Familiarity with COTS telco applications like Salesforce Vlocity, etc or proprietary applications across sales, customer support, order management, billing, self-service, and service assurance applications.
• Ability to connect the dots on the basis of available information and identify gaps in the overall functional and technical architecture.
• Familiar with systems Process definition and design, Requirements mapping, and gap analysis.
• Strong knowledge of business processes and ability to translate into a consistent and effective solution design across various domains/applications.
• Effectively Challenge and Negotiate with SMEs on Solution design/architecture and to establish a consensus on the final approach.
• Strong verbal/presentation/technical writing skills.
• Awareness of eTOM & TOGAF frameworks