Quartech is an IT solutions and consulting company located in beautiful British Columbia, with offices in Victoria and Vancouver. With over 35 years of IT sector experience we provide customized technology solutions, design and develop software, technology integration, and end-to-end Cloud Solutions on the MS Dynamics 365 platform.
Quartech works in an Agile environment and in alignment with the DevOps philosophy. Constantly on top of the changing market, we work with emerging technologies like IoT, Blockchain & AI. We continue to experience significant growth year after year, focusing on building highly collaborative teams who work on a range of projects across multiple industries. At Quartech you’ll have the opportunity to deliver meaningful work to communities across the province, with significant support for your professional development.
Quartech has been a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2008 so join us with real opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The Dynamics Architect is responsible for designing, describing, and managing Dynamics solutions, and provide our clients with deep guidance on how to best leverage the Dynamics 365 platform in both Cloud and on premises environments. You will be aligning solutions with stakeholders needs and business technology.
Location: This is a remote role, with a preference for candidates in British Columbia or Alberta
In this role, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Map out the Dynamics solution vision of the project by creating a visual roadmap of the solution architecture that demonstrates the functional requirements, data model, security model integration entities, and workflow
- Define all functional and non-functional requirements and ensure sustainable design meets technical environments
- Conduct capabilities assessment to determine solution meets the client’s business requirements
- Provide Dynamics architecture strategy, create prototypes, implement technical solutions, and keep stakeholders informed of the process
- Lead integration workshops with clients, document requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Lead the development process, assisting with design, development, and review of customized code
- Advise customers on best practices for application processes, user interface, and architecture
- Champion the implementation of the Dynamics application and influence change to client’s standards as required
To be successful in this role, you should bring the following:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM with at least 3 years in an Architectural role
- Experience with installation and Deployment, Customizing and Extending MS Dynamics CRM
- Architecting complex solutions within the on-premises environment
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect would be ideal
- Development skills in programming language such as Microsoft C#, .Net, and Java Script, ASP.net, .NET core
- Experience as an interface/integration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with cross functional teams in understanding, communicating, and interpreting business processes and needs
- Consulting experience working with external and internal clients to provide Best Practices in all areas of Dynamics 365
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and only successful applicants will be contacted
- Deliver WOW
- Do the right thing
- Have fun!
What's exciting about working with us:
- Be part of a driven team focused on solutions that support social change and environmental sustainability
- We offer competitive salaries, extended benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We support your work-life balance and understand that flexibility is essential
- We are growing and have great opportunities for advancement and career development
- We are passionate about education and provide learning opportunities
- We are dedicated to building a diverse team where people feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and perspectives