Quartech is an IT solutions and consulting company located in beautiful British Columbia, with offices in Victoria and Vancouver. With over 35 years of IT sector experience we provide customized technology solutions, design and develop software, technology integration, and end-to-end Cloud Solutions on the MS Dynamics 365 platform.
Quartech works in an Agile environment and in alignment with the DevOps philosophy. Constantly on top of the changing market, we work with emerging technologies like IoT, Blockchain & AI. We continue to experience significant growth year after year, focusing on building highly collaborative teams who work on a range of projects across multiple industries. At Quartech you’ll have the opportunity to deliver meaningful work to communities across the province, with significant support for your professional development.
Quartech has been a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2008 so join us with real opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The Dynamics Functional Consultant will be responsible for supporting all application activities during the full lifecycle of a Dynamics 365 CRM implementation. You will have a track record of performing functional consultant responsibilities, in a variety of business and industry settings and will be assigned to different projects with multi-functional teams.
Location: This is a remote-optional role, with a preference for candidates in British Columbia or Alberta
In this role, you will...
- Elicit, analyze, and validate business needs of key stakeholders
- Gather requirements via interviews, questionnaires, surveys, storyboards, or other methods
- Lead user story creation and definition workshops to gathering functional specifications
- Prepare and manage story definitions, assist in backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Translates conceptual requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements – verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Research technical solutions, and analyzes options, risks, cost benefits and support requirements
- Present tailored demonstrations of Dynamics 365 solution
- Develop and continue to refine Dynamics 365 implementation standards, best practices, and tools
To be successful in this role, you should bring the following:
- Degree or Diploma in computer sciences, business administration or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4-7 years of combined experience in Business Analyst or Functional Consultant, implementing Dynamics solutions and recent experience with Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of data modeling and data structure
- Experience with Dynamic workflow automation tools
- Experience modelling using BPMN and ERD
- Experience in writing detailed requirements documents (BRDs)
- Knowledge and experience using various user testing methodologies.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management and key stakeholders
- Analytical problem-solving skills and aptitude to understand process driven approach
- Deliver WOW
- Do the right thing
- Have fun!
What's exciting about working with us:
- Be part of a driven team focused on solutions that support social change and environmental sustainability
- We offer competitive salaries, extended benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We support your work-life balance and understand that flexibility is essential
- We are growing and have great opportunities for advancement and career development
- We are passionate about education and provide learning opportunities
- We are dedicated to building a diverse team where people feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and perspectives