This position is currently excluded from union membership until March 17, 2023. Further exclusion will be reviewed then. We offer flexible work arrangements, including the opportunity to volunteer to telework (with some conditions) as set out in the applicable employer policies. This position is based out of Victoria and could be performed virtually within the province of BC.
The Information Systems Branch is responsible for providing strategic IM/IT leadership for the Justice and Public Safety Sector, and for the provision of IM/IT services to support our sector program areas and stakeholders.
Microsoft Dynamics is a mission critical platform used across multiple business units within the Justice and Public Safety sector as a case management solution. The platform has become an integral part of the Justice system’s day-to-day business and support a variety of critical business functions – with more coming as the sector continues its modernization efforts.
The Dynamic Platform Owner will be accountable for the overall quality of the service being delivered – ensuring effective use of vendor and staff resources to meet defined objectives as well as the operational stability of the environment.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree or diploma in a technology discipline or project management, OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 2 years experience managing complex enterprise IM/IT projects with multiple interdependencies including major business transformations, strategic communications, and the oversight of system integrators.
- 2 years leadership experience in successful delivery of digital products or service; successful design, delivery and ongoing management of high-quality services which maximized opportunities offered by digital technology.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with financial management.
For more information and to apply online by January 16, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/95024