Email Marketing Manager
Creative MarketToronto, ONa month ago
Creative Market is the world's leading marketplace for design — a platform where creators from across the globe buy and sell digital high-quality design assets. We are fully remote across Canada and the US, and are passionate about building tools and experiences that make design beautiful, effective, and accessible to everyone. Our platform is used by millions of customers and we’re growing rapidly. We need your help to continue to craft our product with purpose and intention.
We’re looking for a creative and hard-working Email Marketing Manager to help us empower creative people to do what they love. If you’re passionate about digital marketing, and are equal parts creative and performance driven, this might be the role for you. You’ll use best in class tools and develop a strategy to keep customers engaged; driving real impact to the business and our diverse community of creators.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on all things email, developing a strategy to grow the channel, and driving new sales for products in our marketplace.
- Building and implementing our direct email marketing campaigns.
- Developing new workflows that personalize our customer interactions with emails and across the marketplace.
- Identifying and cultivating an increasingly sophisticated approach to segmentation—you’ll get to know our diverse audience well and find opportunities to tailor email communication to their needs.
- Writing and proof copying for clarity and accuracy, as well as work with the team to develop creative for email campaigns.
- Regularly auditing the broad interactions customers and sellers have with email across our platform, and work with internal stakeholders to ensure email standards are high across the board.
- Driving ROI and new growth in the channel—this is a performance role, so you should feel comfortable setting ambitious goals and driving towards those outcomes for the business.
- Analyzing and reporting on performance in the channel to uncover new opportunities and areas for optimization.
- Working with tech leads to enrich our marketing automation platform to scale the channel, as well as troubleshoot any issue.
- Managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across marketing, product and design teams to ensure email works well with all customer experiences. You’ll also work directly with account managers for platforms and tools used for email marketing.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing or performance marketing roles.
- 3+ years specifically in email marketing required.
- Proficiency and hands on experience with marketing automation platforms & email workflow builders such as Iterable, Braze, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Results driven, with a demonstrated track record of leading and measuring performance channels.
- Excellent written communication/copywriting skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines with strong project management skills.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with HTML and content management platforms.
- Strong verbal communication and highly collaborative, able to effectively report results and explain our email strategy to executives, other marketers, or engineers who might need to assist.
- Highly analytical—this is a data driven role where you’ll decide, build, and manage through performance indicators and analysis.
- You should be proficient with analytics tools standard to digital marketing (expert knowledge of Google Analytics a must, with familiarity of tools similar to Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Looker).
- Adaptable and curious, you’re someone who picks things up on the fly and is always looking for solutions to customer problems, whether through email or other means/channels. The right candidate is likely passionate about digital marketing holistically.
- BS or BA, in marketing or related fields.
At Creative Market, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Creative Market team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- Work from anywhere: We are a 100% distributed team.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Unplug: Get at least 25 days of paid time off every year + 20 official company holidays (we celebrate both US & Canadian holiday calendars). We also take a week of rest during the last week of December!
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro/Air and all the tools you need to do a great job
- Get your learn on: We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family leave: Paid parental leave for all new parents.
- Perk up: Monthly coffee budget so you’re not just loitering at coffee shops.
- Keep the interwebs on: Monthly internet stipend!
- Buff up: Gym and exercise reimbursements to support you in staying healthy.
- Save up: Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out: Meet up with your remote team face-to-face at least once annually
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of colour, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.