Embedded Software Developer Infotainment- Middleware/HMI
Wipro Canada Calgary, AB
- 7+ years C/C++ software development experience in the automotive/infotainment industry
- 5+ years of experience in developing software on QNX OS based platforms
- Minimum 5-7 years of Qt/QML experience
- Experience with communication protocols: CAN, TCP/IP, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and/or Wi-Fi
- Creating software services for Infotainment system which includes code to support features for navigation, media, entertainment, phone, voice, and vehicle interfaces.
- Creating HMI (screens, widgets, etc.) and Application software for Sync infotainment system to allow user to interact with features such as navigation, media, entertainment, phone, voice, and vehicle settings.
- Develop C/C++ middleware for Ford's SYNC infotainment system
- Implement graphical user-interfaces using QML / Qt Quick
- Design, document, integrate, and test APIs / SDKs that provide services for: media, phone, navigation, speech-recognition, mobile device connectivity, and CAN network communication
- Lead integration, build, and release of firmware images for Ford SYNC platform
- Lead root cause analysis of software defects. Lead optimization of boot-up performance and system responsiveness
- Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to deliver a best-in-class infotainment system