Embedded Software Developers
We have openings for energetic and focused Embedded Software Developers with a passion for crafting reliable software. This is a great opportunity for developers who love to work on tangible hardware products, and see their work make an impact in the marketplace.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop, test and debug firmware for our line of adventure audio products.
· Support development of a robust messaging architecture.
· Implement manufacturing testability into the product firmware.
· Work with the team to present design proposals and seek consensus.
· Develop test plans and supporting documentation.
· Have fun yet remain focused on team success and rapid quality delivery of our products into the marketplace.
Qualifications and Skills
· University degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or any related field
· Working knowledge with real-time operating systems such as FreeRTOS and Zephyr
· Strong proficiency in C programming, ideally in Arm-Cortex M4F/M33F chipsets
· Demonstrable comfort with development tools such as debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc…
· An interest in adventure, technology and can empathize with customer needs.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong ability to be self-driven to hit deadlines and manage complexity.
Other Desirable Skills
· Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy technology
· Experience with sensor technology and algorithms (IMU, accelerometer, gyroscope, …)
· Exposure to Raspberry Pi, Flutter/Dart languages, Protobuf.
· Interest and/or experience with VHF/UHF radio technology.
· Experience with seeing products through all stages of development, including high-volume manufacturing.
· Comfort with design and/or integration of audio DSP algorithms