Engineering Tech Lead
Global Talent AcceleratorVancouver, Canada (Remote open for Canadian PRs and Citizens)3d ago
Engineering Tech Lead
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to lead the team and contribute to technical solutions.
Problems you will solve
You will lead the tech team contributing to their professional development and adding value to the development process.
- Build and maintain a highly-engaged team by conducting one-on-ones to determine bottlenecks and come up with a strategy to address them
- Provide individual development plans for each subordinate and support their both hard and soft skills growth
- Work with engineering leadership to prioritize and implement software engineering process and code base improvements
- Document and introduce software engineering best practices, and iterate where necessary
- Provide internal training programs
- Ensure High Quality Technical Solutions following the process of designing, developing, and delivering software, including reviews and writing automated tests
Must have skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more of the following programming technologies: PHP, TypeScript C# .NET
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing using AWS infrastructure
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience leading and mentoring tech teams
- Proven experience in coaching and growing employees’ technical skills and competencies
- Ability to improve the speed and quality of software deliverables
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, and comfortable presenting on technical concepts
Nice to have skills
- Working experience with React is a beneficial
- Experience working with integrating with ERPs preferred
Nice to have
About the company
Our valued client is a fast-growing fintech company. They provide a solution that can revolutionize the reality of accounting software and helps companies eliminate paperwork and reduce invoice processing costs. If you are passionate about experimentation, continuous growth, enjoy problem solving, teamwork and ownership this is the team you want to join. As an employee you will receive: extended health benefits, gym membership, professional up-skilling programs, and regular team building meet-ups.
Please note only candidates who qualify for the position will be contacted. However, we do update our job board frequently so please check our job board for further opportunities. Thank you.