Enterprise Architect Manager
TC EnergyCalgary, AB; Houston, TX; Denver, CO; Austin, TX9 days ago
Enterprise Architect Manager
Location: Canada (CA) - Calgary, AB or Houston, TX (U.S.)
Relocation Eligibility: This position is not eligible for our relocation program
The energy industry is primed for digital disruption, and we’re excited about the opportunities ahead. We are leading the digital transformation journey by unlocking creativity and innovation in new ways, every day. If you're ready to challenge the status quo to deliver outstanding business results that propel us into the future, we want you to join our team! Our Information Services team is evolving to play a major role in leading innovation in our industry and to meet the needs of our growing business.
We are expanding our Enterprise Architecture team to support and guide decentralized Portfolio and Product Architects and ensure our practices increase velocity to value and be part of dynamic storytelling via a business lens. Additionally, complimentary functions of supplier performance, licenses management, and key domain architecture strategies and services will be built.
Reporting to the Director, IS Performance & Enablement, the Manager, Enterprise Architecture is responsible for creating and leading a modernized Enterprise Architecture (EA) vision supporting both digitally transformative and risk-balanced initiatives across the Enterprise.
What you’ll do
· Focus on maximizing the value of our current Information Systems (IS) assets while enabling new innovative technologies to achieve valued business outcomes.
· Create a flexible adaptive team and impart value delivery in more agile ways.
· Establish an Enterprise Architecture (EA) vision and mandate, understanding where we are and charting the path to where we will be
· Support Product Delivery teams via (Product & Portfolio Architects)
· Support strategies for Enterprise Solutions both current and future
· Understand Enterprise systems, processes and data
· Lead the creation of an integration strategy
· Enabling business outcomes and sustaining stable operations
· Ability to enable and influence the work they drive
· Outstanding communication (written and oral) as well as proven competencies in transformative Enterprise Architecture
· Minimal travel (as needed) if in Calgary or Houston, more travel if located in other
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Computer Science or relevant degree
· 10 years of varied and progressive technical and business leadership responsibilities
· Demonstrated experience and results in digital transformation initiatives
· Demonstrated background in compelling influence and storytelling
· Experience in a modernized and business focused approach to EA
· Effective and influential communicator with a proven track record of agile, innovative and transformative business results.
Calgary – Enterprise Architect Manager 77181
Houston – Enterprise Architect Manager 80381
About Information Services
We're driven by the relentless delivery of bottom-line benefits, utilizing talented people, nimble process and the right technology. We’re focused on outcome-based innovation and committed to be an idea factory with our business partners. We define success as the delivery of impactful, innovative solutions, not the deployment of technology.