Enterprise Data Architect
We are seeking a passionate and innovative Enterprise Data Architect to play a pivotal role in designing and shaping our cutting-edge federated data ecosystem. If you have a keen eye for detail, a flair for creative solutions, and a relentless drive for excellence, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will be at the helm of designing and implementing a robust data fabric that seamlessly integrates disparate data sources, ensuring accessibility, reliability, privacy protections and security. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to architect scalable and efficient solutions, empowering our organization with actionable insights. You will contribute to the evolution of the Government of Alberta (GoA) Data Strategy, data management and related frameworks. You will have in-depth knowledge of solution architecture modeling, process modeling, data modeling and cloud design technologies, as well as knowledge of best-practice data platform design techniques. This role is an exciting opportunity to leave a lasting impact and influence strategic decisions.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 4 years of related experience is required in:
- Developing, delivering, and implementing data platform solution architectures
- Cloud computing or big data platforms and infrastructure.
- Data Cataloguing, Data Quality, Master Data Management, and Data Governance.
- Manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Collaborative skills to work across functions and business.
- Solid experience presenting to various levels of the organization.