Experienced Java or Scala Developer
Triton DigitalThis can be a remote, work from home position based in either Quebec or Ontario.17 days ago
You are passionate about new technologies, have several years of relevant experience and you want to be part of a software development team that is constantly innovating while working in an environment that is friendly, casual and stimulating?
We are looking for a teammate like you!
Join a team that is Agile and ambitious, that are constantly looking to improve and who have the desire to build applications within our platform that help broadcasters, podcasters, and music services to maximize their online revenue.
Things you work on here at Triton Digital:
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and enhancing/repairing existing ones.
- Execute/release solid and readable code quickly and effectively;
- Apply good programming and team practices;
- Write tests to ensure code quality (unit, integration, smoke, acceptance, etc.);
- Apply continuous integration and development principles;
- Collaborate, propose and help implement solutions for continuous improvement;
- Participate in various life cycle development activities: planning, design, coding, testing, deployment, support, as well as documentation and testing;
- Be a committed member of an autonomous, multidisciplinary team.
- Collaborate with the product owner and interact with other teams to define innovative solutions;
- Recommend certain technological choices and be able to support them;
You are an excellent candidate if you have:
- Proficiency in Java Programming.
- Some Kotlin and/or Scala experience or an interest for functional languages.
- Interest or knowledge of container related technologies (Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Kubernetes)
- You have experience developing in TDD (Test-Driven-Development) and some level of familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development Tools (Ex: Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Good sense of analysis and ability to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively.
- At least three years of professional experience as a Java developer.