Front End Developer
Xerris IncAnywhere19 days ago
Ready to join our team?
Are you someone who is passionate about software development and loves helping bring companies into the cloud? Xerris is a cloud-native software development company. We build amazing solutions for our clients using agile delivery while having fun while we do it. We are a remote-first environment as we believe you can be most productive when you are given full control of where you are in the world. Everyone at Xerris has a mentor that helps improve their skills and supports their development so no matter what level of experience you're at there is always something new to learn in the cloud. Our specialization and service offerings include Integration and Microservice Development, Cloud Migration and Optimization, Front-End Development, Machine Learning and DevOps.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our team working to deliver value for our clients across North America. This is a full-time position.
- Develop engaging UI interfaces by following patterns and best practices
- Develop high-quality code to implement business value
- Implement and maintain applications using CI/CD pipelines to automate the distribution process
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in professional web development
- Great communication skills as a member of a Remote-First team
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in React
- Integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience interacting and coordinating UI designs with business
- Good experience with shared code and use of source control platforms (GitHub)
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Appreciation of software development best practices
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (CircleCI, JIRA)
- Skilled with writing and maintaining automated unit tests
Nice to Have
- Experience working on different cloud providers (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Experience working with Lambdas
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications
Why Work at Xerris
- Work with a team of supportive, highly skilled professionals on leading edge technology
- A strong mentorship culture to help you grow and succeed professionally
- A flexible vacation policy where you decide how many vacation days you need
- Education & Training stipends to support your personal career goals
- Hardware and workstation allowance to ensure you are set up to do your best work at home
- We are a remote-first company and always will be!
Come join our team! We are accepting applications until a suitable candidate is found.