Front End Developer - React
RocketPlanCanada, Remote2 months ago
What You’ll Do
As a member of our team, you'll be exposed to the entire product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution, and ultimately shipping the final product to market. You’ll be part of a team that fosters mentorship, encourages continuous learning and development, and shares a passion for writing effective code to build software-powered products.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in front end development with a keen eye for design, UI, and UX
- Working knowledge of React framework, including component lifecycle, stateful vs stateless components, React hooks, and React router
- Strong coding skills with a proven ability to write clean, effective, well-tested code and a knowledge of object oriented design
- Eager to learn new languages, platforms, and technologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bonus - Familiarity with React workflows such as Flux or Redux and testing frameworks such as Jest or React Testing Library
- Passion for building products that positively impact users
- Enthusiasm for Agile methodologies, Pair Programming, and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Who we are
We are a rapidly growing remote team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to build amazing software that will help control the chaos within the restoration industry.
How we interview
- We review your resume, and if we determine there is a match to the role, we will organize a video interview
- The Rocket Plan team will assess the interviews, code, salary expectations and will determine if you are a fit
We want to keep the process as quick and painless as possible for both sides. We enjoy mutual conversations and since this is a technical role, please be prepared to do a deep dive into the technology you have worked on.